Piping Convenor: James Beaton
Piping Secretaries: Eilidh and Emma Carmichael
If you have any queries please contact the team at email@example.com
All entry forms must be received by the Piping Secretaries no later than 26th June 2015, no late entries will be accepted.
Grade B & C competition is limited to the first 25 entries received, a draw will take place after the closing date and if required a reserve list will be used. Competitors not picked in the draw will be notified and refunded through PayPal.
Junior events £3.00
All other events £5.00
Piping Competition Rules
1. Entry to the competition includes form and payment. Competitors will only be entered into their chosen event(s) once completed form and full payment have been received.
2. Any competitor who is unable to attend the competition after entry must notify the Secretaries at the very latest on the day before the competition. Failure to do this without reason may result in refusal of entry in subsequent years.
3. Competitors must report to the Secretaries tent on arrival to register. Once registered competitors will be requested to confirm their attendance with the designated platform steward.
4. Competitors must be in attendance no later than the advertised reporting time or other notified time, failing which they will only be allowed to play at the discretion of Secretaries and Piping Convenor.
5. The order of play will be adhered to as far as is possible, but the committee reserve the right to alter this if in the opinion of the Piping Convenor, circumstances so require.
Failure to observe any of these rules or instructions of the stewards may result in disqualification and/or refusal or entry in subsequent years. While every effort will be made to ensure that the competition runs as detailed above, the Piping Convenor reserves the right to make any changes necessitated by unforeseen circumstances.
Please note on the day of the competition the following number of tunes must be submitted to the Judges:
Competitors Number of tunes
Junior 2 Piobaireachds, 2 Marches and 2 Strathspeys and Reels
Grade B & C 4 Marches, 4 Strathspeys and 4 Reels
Grade A & P 4 Marches, 4 Strathspeys and 4 Reels
To enter the piping competition at Inveraray Games please click on relevant link below to be taken to the appropriate entry form: